BOTANY 2022 in Anchorage, Alaska
I went to Alaska for two weeks; the first to tour the beautiful state, and the second to co-lead and present in a colloquium in the Botanical Society of America BOTANY 2022 conference. You can see my talk here and more information about the colloquium here. On the Alaska Railroad Black spruce Hiking near the Savage River in Denali National Park Moose in Denali National Park Permafrost Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park Seals in Kenai Fjords National Park Cryptogramma sp. Glacial retreat
- A trip to Washington, D.C.
- Genotypic confirmation of a biased phenotypic sex ratio in a dryland moss using restriction fragment length polymorphisms
- Transcriptomic effects of acute ultraviolet radiation exposure on two 𝙎𝙮𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙖 mosses
- Natural ultraviolet radiation exposure alters photosynthetic biology and improves recovery from desiccation in a desert moss
- Wonders of a dryland moss